Hello. So I downloaded some presets and their not popping, showing or allow me to select them in my game. I tried to redownload or use different versions of reshade. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? P.S I'm playing Sims 2.
So... judging by your screenshots ReShade has found both your presets and the shaders... what is it that's not working? You mean nothing happens when you choose a preset? Or do you get an error message?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.