sims 4 reshade black screen

• shatinn
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by shatinn sims 4 reshade black screen was created by shatinn
hello. new to reshade and I run into a problem. I play sims 4 and when I wish to enter free camera mode ( tab button) I am getting a black screen. I have the latest version, 4.7.0, downloaded this morning. The shading works perfectly, my game is look as the reshade present should make it look like what is an indication that I put all the needed files where they belong to. I tried 3 different presents with no luck. Can I please have a help how to solve the black screen issue. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
3 years 8 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic sims 4 reshade black screen
Hmm, have you tried disabling ReShade shortly? You can assign a key to enable/disable ReShade without having to open the overlay. Also deleting any shaders you don't need (located in reshade-shaders) could help, as sometimes not ReShade itself, but shaders are the culprit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.