PSO2 depth buffer bug/glitch. Help?

• sheno1346
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #1 by sheno1346 PSO2 depth buffer bug/glitch. Help? was created by sheno1346
PSO2 has a bug where, when enabling the motion blur graphics setting, the depth of certain objects (enemies, character items, etc) get misplaced, and your player model and enemies lose alot of depth effects. Any fixes (other than disabling motion blur, since I want it enabled)?

Here are some comparisons: imgur.com/a/Uu5eUBn
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by sheno1346.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
3 years 8 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic PSO2 depth buffer bug/glitch. Help?
What is that tool you're using? I have never seen that menu before, it's not ReShade anyway.

Also props for documenting this so well with many screenshots. I haven't looked into every one of them, but some problems especially with depth-based effects could stem from wrong sorting of effects. Note that any post-processing effect will naturally be applied AFTER the game has renderered a frame, therefore it will always draw ON TOP of the frame. Therefore, you cannot use post-process MXAO on top of ingame fog as you would have to switch the order in which the components are being drawn (first shadows, then fog).

• sheno1346
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #3 by sheno1346 Replied by sheno1346 on topic PSO2 depth buffer bug/glitch. Help?
That's the in-game options menu haha. Not a tool. And darn, guess there's nothing I can do about it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.