Reshade compatibility with mod with dxgi.dll

• Lev
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by Lev Reshade compatibility with mod with dxgi.dll was created by Lev
Hi, I would like to make this mod work to optimize Batman Arkham Knight which is a dxgi.dll based on reshade.
sherief.fyi/post/arkham-quixote/

But the problem is that I would like to make it work together with a reshade.
But being both based on reshade there can be only one dxgi.dll.
how can i solve?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
3 years 8 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Reshade compatibility with mod with dxgi.dll
Yes, you need both DLLs to be picked up but they obviously cannot have the same name. You can try giving the DLL another name such as d3d11.dll, dinput.dll, dinput8.dll, dsound.dll, ddraw.dll and see whether it loads. If that fails, you can try forcing the loading of that DLL (injection) with ENB Injector www.enbdev.com/download_injector_generic.htm . As both DLLs share some code I'm not sure whether that will create some conflicts, it's something crosire would have to answer, or you just try finding it out yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.