Where are my presets?

• MangyCarl
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 9 months ago #1 by MangyCarl Where are my presets? was created by MangyCarl
I can't find my reshade presets in my game's directory (RDR2). I can see the base reshade.ini and the rest of the reshade files/folders, but not my presets. The presets load just fine in game, but don't show up in the folder. (I already enabled "show all hidden files" etc. still can't find them)

I wan't to copy my presets so I can save them in another folder for later, so I can play RDO without getting banned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Where are my presets?
If the presets are still loaded, it's not a problem, because obviously ReShade still knows where they are. Open ReShade.ini and look for CurrentPresetPath=, and it will tell you the location. Do you go with the standard preset (DefaultPreset.ini) and edit it or do you create a new one with the game's name in it? I strongly recommend the latter. In any case, preset files have the .ini ending and are either named DefaultPreset or whatever name you gave them. I can also recommend the tool "Everything" to search your system more quickly and efficiently (I stopped using Windows search ever since XP / Vista).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.