Where are my presets?

• MangyCarl
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by MangyCarl Where are my presets? was created by MangyCarl
I can't find my reshade presets in my game's directory (RDR2). I can see the base reshade.ini and the rest of the reshade files/folders, but not my presets. The presets load just fine in game, but don't show up in the folder. (I already enabled "show all hidden files" etc. still can't find them)

I wan't to copy my presets so I can save them in another folder for later, so I can play RDO without getting banned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
3 years 8 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic Where are my presets?
If the presets are still loaded, it's not a problem, because obviously ReShade still knows where they are. Open ReShade.ini and look for CurrentPresetPath=, and it will tell you the location. Do you go with the standard preset (DefaultPreset.ini) and edit it or do you create a new one with the game's name in it? I strongly recommend the latter. In any case, preset files have the .ini ending and are either named DefaultPreset or whatever name you gave them. I can also recommend the tool "Everything" to search your system more quickly and efficiently (I stopped using Windows search ever since XP / Vista).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.