Reshade tutorial not running

• Honoramongassassins
  • Honoramongassassins's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1 by Honoramongassassins
Reshade tutorial not running was created by Honoramongassassins
I installed Reshade for KOTOR last night. It looked like it was working until I opened the game. The "Start tutorial" screen said I had to press the Home button to start the tutorial. I did that, but it didn't work. I tried setting the keybind to Shift+F2. Still didn't work. I tried deleting and reinstalling Reshade. I tried opening the .ini and putting the preset I wanted as the preset it was using. I've tried searching a bunch of forums. Still no dice. Does anyone know how to force the tutorial to start, or at least read the file I put as a preset?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2 by brazzjazz
Replied by brazzjazz on topic Reshade tutorial not running
Okay, it seems you cannot access the overlay. There are several fixes for this, depending on the game. You can try leaving and re-entering the game with Alt+Tab. You can try another display mode: borderless fullscreen or windowed. You can try opening the menu (as opposed to being ingame).

• Honoramongassassins
  • Honoramongassassins's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 1 week ago #3 by Honoramongassassins
Replied by Honoramongassassins on topic Reshade tutorial not running
I tried changing to Windowed mode (Borderless fullscreen is default in my case) but nothing changed. Leaving and re-entering does nothing. The last solution looks promising, but I have no idea how to open the menu out of game, unless you mean the .ini file.