SWTOR - unable to open menu

• Smothier
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by Smothier SWTOR - unable to open menu was created by Smothier
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to set up ReShade on SWTOR now for quite some time - I have tried using the most recent version (4.7.0) as well as the last recommended version without glitches (4.2.1).

In either version, I get the banner saying ReShade has loaded but pressing the designated key (Home) doesn't do anything. My default Reshade.ini file looks like this:
[GENERAL]
TextureSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Textures
EffectSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Shaders
ShowClock=0
PerformanceMode=0
ShowFPS=0
TutorialProgress=0

[DX9_BUFFER_DETECTION]
DisableINTZ=0

I then added my own [INPUT] section as I assumed that was the issue and have tried to change the key code in case it was conflicting with any other ingame keybind but no bueno even after trying over 10 different keys/key combinations. I installed NET. Framework 4.8 in case that was the problem but that didn't resolve it either. Seems to be a fairly common issue but nothing I've tried has worked.

I have instaleld the DirectX 10+ API as suggested as the game wouldn't start when using DirectX 9 API. Have tried changing the game to fullscreen, fullscreen borderless and windowed but neither has had any effect. Also I am on the latest edition of Windows 10.

Please, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Smothier
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #2 by Smothier Replied by Smothier on topic SWTOR - unable to open menu
bump

• Smothier
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 8 months ago #3 by Smothier Replied by Smothier on topic SWTOR - unable to open menu
Edit: Saw a recent post about Citrix - while not active, I uninstalled it and it allowed me to access the menu. Any idea why Citrix, even if not active, is causing this issue?

• crosire
More
3 years 8 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic SWTOR - unable to open menu
Citrix blocks any input hooks (for "keylogger protection"), but as such blocks ReShade as well.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.