Global ReShade Vulkan Blacklist/Whitelist

• nojoe
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #1 by nojoe Global ReShade Vulkan Blacklist/Whitelist was created by nojoe
Hi,

i installed ReShade 4.7.0 since release.
Now i'm updated LibreOffice to v7 and started LibreWriter and ReShade get's also loaded .. :silly:
Is there a solution to blacklist/whitelist apps? If not then please add such option!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tojkar
More
3 years 7 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Global ReShade Vulkan Blacklist/Whitelist
Well.. At least you can edit your documents photorealistically. XD

• nojoe
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #3 by nojoe Replied by nojoe on topic Global ReShade Vulkan Blacklist/Whitelist
Oh you are right. Now with the ASCII shader maybe or cartoonish..
But seriously: What is the fastest way now to disable ReShade in global mode for such apps like LibreOffice?

• PolarizedOath
More
2 years 4 weeks ago #4 by PolarizedOath Replied by PolarizedOath on topic Global ReShade Vulkan Blacklist/Whitelist
I hope you are still active on this forum nojoe. How did you disable/blacklist Reshade from Libreoffice? Or were you even able to blacklist it from reshade. I am t uninstalling Reshade due to the difficulty I may have caused myself when it comes to Reshade.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.