[SOLVED] SWTOR Reshade not loading now with latest Nvidia driver (456.38)

• bwooster
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #1 by bwooster Reshade not loading now with latest Nvidia driver (456.38) [SWTOR] was created by bwooster
Unsure if a Reshade or Nvidia driver problem but I have been using the latest Reshade 4.7.0 with previous Nvidia driver 452.06 on the game Star Wars The Old Republic (DX10 mode) which has been perfect for ages.

Today the Nvidia driver was updated to the latest version 456.38 (clean reset using DDU) but Reshade now fails to load (game runs but no log file is created).
Tried older versions of Reshade to be safe but none will work at all until I reinstalled the previous Nvidia driver.

Thus not sure if Nvidia has messed with something specific or possible Reshade side, but with no log being created I can't diagnose it further.

Also tested with later Nvidia drivers (456.55 and .71) still won't load Reshade.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by bwooster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.