since the last rocket league update, i cant open the reshade gui anymore.
I installed reshade in "common\rocketleague\Binaries\Win64" and renamed the dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll.
When I launch rocket league, it shows me the splash-bar, that reshade was installed successfully, but i cant open the overlay.
- tried to changed the Keybind in the reshade.ini to shift+f2 (The Splash-bar showed the updated keybind).
- run rl in all 3 different window modes.
- reinstalled rocketleague.
- disabled the steam overlay and all other ingame overlays
- tried multiple reshade versions
- updated my gpu drivers
Now i run out of ideas.
Note: the splash-bar doesn't disappear like it usually does. It stays at the top of the screen as long as the game runs.