Depth-Based Shaders are cropped in (lower resolution) than the rest of my screen

• xbvrger
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #1 by xbvrger Depth-Based Shaders are cropped in (lower resolution) than the rest of my screen was created by xbvrger
Hi! So I've been trying to find a solution for this annoying issue I've been having for a while. When I first got ReShade when I got my new PC, It worked PERFECTLY.
BEFORE UPDATE
It worked really well up until I think an update of the Sims, now my DOF/ Depth-Based shaders are in a smaller box in the top left corner of my game, and I've tried everything I can think of to try to upsize it and nothing's worked. This is what it looks like now, and I've even tried editing the DOF file like Marty McFly said, but I don't know exactly how to do it because I haven't VISUALLY seen how to edit it.
AFTER, EX 1
AFTER, EX 2
AFTER, EX 3
Please help! I've spent so so so so much time on this and I just want it fixed :(
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by xbvrger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.