ReShade has caused this blue glitch to appear when I am playing in game for Sims 4. It appears only when I zoom in and disappears into the background the further I zoom out. I am wondering if there is any way to fix this—I've tried tampering with the graphics options for the game but so far no luck.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.