[SOLVED] ReShade not working in Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines

• Vepar
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #1 by Vepar ReShade not working in Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines was created by Vepar
I can't get ReShade to load. The game just starts and no shaders are being loaded, anything, nor can i open the menu with the Home button.

ReShade version (latest): 4.8.0
VTMB using Plus patch 10.7

I don't think the patch has anything to do with it, i always used ReShade with the game and the plus patch, always worked.
I installed the DX9 version and the program says it's installed properly.

Additional info:
I recently got two 2k monitors, so now i have a dual monitor setup and higher resolution, not sure if this has got anything to do with it, but aside from the ReShade version, this is the only new thing that got added on my rig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Vepar
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #2 by Vepar Replied by Vepar on topic ReShade not working in Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines
UPDATE!

Just tried ReShade version 4.7.0 and everything works as it should.
Must be a problem with the 4.8.0 version.

• crosire
More
3 years 5 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade not working in Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines
Fixed in 4.8.1. 4.8 technically works too, but the setup tool mistakenly installs ReShade into the "Bin" folder. So just move all ReShade files (d3d9.dll, ReShade.ini, reshade-shaders folder) out of there back next to vampire.exe and things will work.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.