I've tried to contact the devs of DFU with little avail to a solution.
Something changed in their update and now the DFU intro movie doesn't appear and I have to click on the black screen to continue. Then as I exit the game, it freezes up and I need to halt the process with Windows to close it out.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.