[SOLVED] ReShade 4.8.2 depth buffer not working on Half-Life 2

• Fattyton
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #1 by Fattyton ReShade 4.8.2 depth buffer not working on Half-Life 2 was created by Fattyton
I wanted to put MXAO and Global Illumination in HL2, but it seems like the depth buffer is not working. Normally I would just give up but because of this video that shows that ReShade IS possible in HL2, it led me to try many different methods including this video but nothing seems to be working. Can anyone help me out?
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Fattyton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fattyton
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #2 by Fattyton Replied by Fattyton on topic ReShade 4.8.2 depth buffer not working on Half-Life 2
nvm i'm an idiot, apparently you have to go to the D3D9 tab and then turn on depth buffer

• MKSchmidt
More
1 year 11 months ago #3 by MKSchmidt Replied by MKSchmidt on topic ReShade 4.8.2 depth buffer not working on Half-Life 2
Trying to do the same thing. Which D3D9 tab are you talking about? In Redshade, or in HL2?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.