How to disable DX MENU when i use Vulkan?

• Lost Alpha
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #1 by Lost Alpha How to disable DX MENU when i use Vulkan? was created by Lost Alpha
Good day everyone, I have a problem. I installed Vulkan version, but when I open menu, then second option of DX11 opens automatically. And preset starts to amplify and then i cant close DX11 menu. Why does DX works, if I can't even see the dll file and RDR2 starts on Vulkan? How to achieve stable and normal program operation?

My installation:
C:\ProgramData\ReShade\
- ReShade32.dll
- ReShade32.json
- ReShade64.dll
- ReShade64.json

..and

RDR2 game, root folder\
- ReShade.ini
- ReShadeGUI.ini
- Preset Reduced Vignetting.ini
- Folder reshade-shaders
- Folder screens

looks like - https://imgur.com/a/PzTfY3Z

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lost Alpha
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #2 by Lost Alpha Replied by Lost Alpha on topic How to disable DX MENU when i use Vulkan?
I think here is the answer, how structure of files should look and there is concrete files need to be, to solve this type of errors.

This mod was helpful - www.nexusmods.com/reddeadredemption2/mods/137

Chris Rubino shows structure on screenshot - imgur.com/a/4adzq6S

Now evrything is on the same way, here you can see my content of "ReShade.ini" for Vulkan API and games like RDR2 - imgur.com/a/frONBDK

But i still have this problem, after i start game 4 new lines related to DX11 automatically appear in file and complete confusion with same glitches - imgur.com/a/gh3xhPP

• Lost Alpha
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #3 by Lost Alpha Replied by Lost Alpha on topic How to disable DX MENU when i use Vulkan?
before this i started game with Admin rights, but a remove this option already

• Lost Alpha
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #4 by Lost Alpha Replied by Lost Alpha on topic How to disable DX MENU when i use Vulkan?
So no one never see this happened?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.