Cloudpunk Reshade does not work!

• cacarasa
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #1 by cacarasa Cloudpunk Reshade does not work! was created by cacarasa
I can't run reshade in this game! Does it happen to someone too? It's very weird....

look this amazing preset:

The topic has been locked.
  • Tojkar
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Cloudpunk Reshade does not work!
It works just fine excluding depth buffer. What have you done so far to install Reshade and to troubleshoot it?
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Tojkar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cacarasa
  • cacarasa
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #3 by cacarasa Replied by cacarasa on topic Cloudpunk Reshade does not work!

Tojkar wrote: It works just fine excluding depth buffer. What have you done so far to install Reshade and to troubleshoot it?

I install the reshade as usual and rename the dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll

I tried not to install "depth buffer" and the same thing happens, it does not load reshade .... thanks
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by cacarasa.
  • Tojkar
More
3 years 5 months ago #4 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Cloudpunk Reshade does not work!
Why do you rename it? Do not do it and it should work.
  • cacarasa
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #5 by cacarasa Replied by cacarasa on topic Cloudpunk Reshade does not work!
if I did all the tests and nothing ... it's very weird ... Thanks for response

Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by cacarasa.
  • Martigen
More
3 years 5 months ago #6 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Cloudpunk Reshade does not work!
How did you install Reshade if you're re-naming it? The installer should set everything up for you.

Is Cloudpunk a 32-bit game? You have the 64-bit DLL installed there. You're also using an older version -- download the latest Reshade.

Be sure to delete dxgi.dll, the 'dxgi' file whatever that is, and the 'Reshade' file before you install.

I presume the 'raytracing' file is the preset you downloaded, so you'll need to load that into Reshade once Reshade works.
  • cacarasa
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #7 by cacarasa Replied by cacarasa on topic Cloudpunk Reshade does not work!
I only change the name of the dxgi.dll file because otherwise it doesn't work for me in any reshade game. The game is 64 bit. It must be Skidrow's crack, I can't think of anything else ...
  • crosire
More
3 years 5 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Cloudpunk Reshade does not work!
No support for pirates. Goodbye.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.