Reshade still support Windows Vista ?

• SneakiestDuke68
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1 by SneakiestDuke68 Reshade still support Windows Vista ? was created by SneakiestDuke68
Hello everyone !
I was build second PC for old/older games with: AMD FX-8150 oc 4.4 GHz, 16GB RAM 1600 Mhz DDR3, GTX 780 ti (driver - 365.19) and Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit SP2.
I build a little stronger pc because i want to use graphics mod for some old games and for example NFS Underground with Redux mod and i have a problem. I installed this mod, configured Reshade 3.0.7 and when i run game i got crash on statup (APPCRASH). I send screen of this error and d3d9.log.
I have Visual C++ 2005-2019 32 & 64 bit, Net Framework 3.5 SP1 with security updates and Net Framework 4.6. I have all updates for Vista without KB3086255.

Error - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t70_7rPdJrG3Tm5A2sU2FL2iv4lWzWa-/view?usp=sharing

link for d3d9.log - drive.google.com/file/d/1CgCfPXBQ0JLXelg...c-3/view?usp=sharing
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by SneakiestDuke68.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade still support Windows Vista ?
Windows 7 SP1 or higher is required. It will not work on Vista.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SneakiestDuke68

• SneakiestDuke68
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #3 by SneakiestDuke68 Replied by SneakiestDuke68 on topic Reshade still support Windows Vista ?
Thank you for answer. Maybe older version of Reshade support Vista ?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.