Texture Memory Cache disabled w/Updates after 4.5.1 in Warhammer Online RoR

• JUTMSS32
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1 by JUTMSS32 Texture Memory Cache disabled w/Updates after 4.5.1 in Warhammer Online RoR was created by JUTMSS32
Hello,
New member here. First I'd like to thank those who created and contribute to the Reshade project. I've been using it for years with Warhammer Online and I couldn't imagine playing the game without it. It makes an old game look so much better.

My issue is that every update since 4.5.1 has disabled the Texture Memory Cache slider located in Settings>Video/Performance>Customize/GPU in the Warhammer game settings. I'm not sure what changed in Reshade to cause this. I normally set the slider from Default to Largest and have no issues. However, when attempting to play with any Reshade version after 4.5.1 and the slider disabled, I get texture loss after a few minutes of intense play. So, I have been stuck reinstalling Reshade 4.5.1 and playing with that. Is there anything that I can do on my end to correct this issue and enjoy the updated versions of Reshade? Perhaps something that can be changed or corrected in future Reshade updates to resolve this issue? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by JUTMSS32.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.