Hot Keys wont open the menu in my game

• SierraPlays
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #1 by SierraPlays Hot Keys wont open the menu in my game was created by SierraPlays
I've tried all sorts of hotkeys and the menu won't open, I tried looking for where the hotkeys are and putting them in manually and it has not worked, my reshade.ini file doesn't have an input section where you would place the KeyMenu= code I tried doing it manually but it doesn't work, my sims show it loading but when I try to open the menu it does nothing, it tells me to press home to get there but home does not work I need some serious help haha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jman27
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #2 by Jman27 Replied by Jman27 on topic Hot Keys wont open the menu in my game
I am also having the same problem. My laptop does not have a home key, so I use autohotkeys to make it so pressing control and the left arrow button acts as the home button. It wont open the menu, it did once but has since stopped. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Jman27.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.