Duplicate filters on Cemu and MUGEN

• Khodak
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #1 by Khodak Duplicate filters on Cemu and MUGEN was created by Khodak
I'm having a problem on both of these programs where ReShade launchs with the filters applied twice, so I have to use the disable hotkey for single filters, changing or modifying the filters also have not effect unless I restart the application. I guess its worth to mention that the first time I launch ReShade it works just fine even tho the welcome message stays permantely on the screen. I hope my english is understandable and feel free to ask for more details.

Edit: I've found a way to fix the problem by using the line "NoReloadOnInit=1" on ReShade.ini to launch with the effects disabled and then manually loading afterwards. It seems that some applications load two instances of ReShade for some reason, hopefully the dev can take a better look at it.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Khodak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.