Reshader blocks my menus in FS2020

• chopperaddict
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #1 by chopperaddict Reshader blocks my menus in FS2020 was created by chopperaddict
I installed this in the hope I could Improve the viewing experience in FS2020

Sadly, it is causing me more problems than it can possibly fix.

It displays a banner in almost any window attached to FS2020, including the Instrument popouts, and menu option windows. I cannot stop this behaviour, so I tried to uninstall Reshader, but it complains that it cannot get access to somewhere in my STEAM installation tree, despite the fact that I use a utility that gives me full and unlimited access to the entire disk, including ALL folders as full administrator.

So my question is, how do I either remove Reshader from my PC, or stop it from blocking part of my "game" screen all the time. Pressing Home just opens it fully, and then toggles it back to the annoying banner across the top of my game screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.