FSX - ReShade and Mastereffect Wont work

• imz777
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by imz777 FSX - ReShade and Mastereffect Wont work was created by imz777
Hi

I'm using FSX with DX10 and wanted EXACT instructions on how to install ReShade. I really want to use the DOF. I have tried to install the files to the directory renamed the DLL to dxgi.dll as i'm using DX10 - and I get a compile Success, But when I load a flight - FSX will not load the flight at all its stuck at 0% and I have to close using task manager - Uninstalled Reshade and its working fine????

I have even tried the AUto Detect Ran in DX9 Mode and Re-Shade wont work in DX9 Mode as I'm using DX10???
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by imz777.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• imz777
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by imz777 Replied by imz777 on topic FSX - ReShade and Mastereffect Wont work
Bump!!!!! FSX Stays stuck on the loading screen and will not load the flight, have tried removing SweetFX 1.5.1 which I had previously installed and was working prefectly. Tried renaming the Reshade32.dll to dxgi.dll as I run FSX in DX10 preview mode. But when it comes to loading a lfight with Reshade and Mastereffect plugin..no luck :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.