[SOLVED] toggle key for the Witcher 3 doesnt work

• tiath999
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by tiath999 toggle key for the Witcher 3 doesnt work was created by tiath999
hi forum!

I have a problem.. the scorr bloc key doenst work in the witcher 3.. also I tried to change the key in another like VK_NUMPAD0
changed in Globalsettings.txt but the toggle key doesnt work..any ideas? thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Janson
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by Janson Replied by Janson on topic toggle key for the Witcher 3 doesnt work
I can't really help you there but I have some massive k-board shortcut problems in Witcher 2. Nothing really works, I know that others don't have that problem but some do aswell. Do you have any Logitech software installed? Not that I would be aware of specific Witcher related problems but I somehow suspect that could be the reason for me, haven't come around to check up on that though as I need the software for my k-board/mouse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.