Reshade can force Full Screen Exclusive?

• Blanky
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by Blanky Reshade can force Full Screen Exclusive? was created by Blanky
Good morning sorry if this has already been commented, I had read that there is an option to force the game to use full screen and I think it was removed from ReShade.ini, my question is how to use these options now in what file?
[APP]
ForceVSync=0
ForceWindowed=0
ForceFullscreen=0
ForceResolution=0,0
Force10BitFormat=0

And could the game be forced to use Exclusive/True Fullscreen? because Microsoft has been removing it for Optimized Fullscreen and the G-sync experience has been getting worse for me, any way through Reshade to do something?

PD: Thanks and sorry my bad english.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade can force Full Screen Exclusive?
They were moved to d3d9.ini/dxgi.ini/opengl32.dll (INI file with the same name as the ReShade DLL).

This cannot be used to force exclusive fullscreen. Windows will still convert fullscreen back to its new fullscreen window mode with DWM in the mix when it feels like it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.