Unable to Save current preset

• GuïNöx
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by GuïNöx Unable to Save current preset was created by GuïNöx
Hello good evening everyone.
The mistake you give me and the following:

"Unable to save current preset. make sure you have write permissions to C:Program Files \Rockstar Games \Grand Theft Auto V\ReShadePreset.ini."

I've reinstalled mod and FiveM but still the error remains, I've searched the net but with so many resolutions it was no use, I'd like help to solve this annoyance.
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Z3n1X
More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by Z3n1X Replied by Z3n1X on topic Unable to Save current preset
Hello, couldn't you solve the error?
I am also with the same error

• Tojkar
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #3 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Unable to Save current preset
Never install any game into system folders that the installer suggests by default. Always create a new custom folder to the root of your drive, ie. "C:\Games". That will prevent problems with countless of games and Reshade will have no problems caused by writing permissions.
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Tojkar.

• bobalazs
More
2 years 3 months ago #4 by bobalazs Replied by bobalazs on topic Unable to Save current preset
right click reshade.ini , properties - click on the Security tab then click on Edit.
- On the Permissions window click on the Add button to open the Select Users Group or Groups window.
- On the Select Users or Groups window you can enter the usernames i.e.,everyone.
- Then, click OK.
- Select Full Control by placing a check mark on “Allow”
- Apply the settings.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.