Is there any way I could get access to verions of Reshade with network detection disabled. I use Superdepth 3d to game on a 4k 3d Tv and alot of games nowdays have online components even if they are single player. This blocks the depth buffer and stops 3d from working. I will not use this to cheat and do not play multiplayer. If I join as a patreon on Reshade do you have experimental versions of reshade that have network detection disabled.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.