5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago#1by rondasimUI Artifact Text Bug was created by rondasim
Hello, I am using a collection of upscaling filters (xBrz and such) and I have a problem: when I close the menu I get bugged interface remnants on the top of my screen. Anyone knows how to fix this?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.