5 years 6 months ago#1by C1tC5ttFix Hotkey was created by C1tC5tt
can you guys pls do the hotkey dot or +, beacuse I want shaders in Geometry dash but when I press home button, its not working, so tell me how to change hotkey without setup it or fix it, especially I know the reshade.ini way but I can't find a code named with inpu header with the code (hotkey= 36) I can't find it, so pls help me
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.