Roblox is really known for high network activity since the servers are mixed where people that came from asia can go to America. I really don't know specifically what high network activity means but if it's about the ping then that's the problem. I really want to use it on roblox since there are some good showcases that I want to try.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.