Mouselocked Game with 'Pass on All Input' Setting by Mistake

• ZelOne
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #1 by ZelOne Mouselocked Game with 'Pass on All Input' Setting by Mistake was created by ZelOne
Hello, my name is Zel. I use ReShade on a game called Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. The game is mouselocked, and I was playing around with the controls on ReShade when I accidentally pressed on "Pass on all input", so now I can't do anything. My cursor doesn't reach all the way to the overlay, and resets to the center of the page whenever I do make it. I would like to know if there was a fix.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Mouselocked Game with 'Pass on All Input' Setting by Mistake
Open ReShade.ini in the game directory and change "InputProcessing=0" to "InputProcessing=1". That will revert it to block all input.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZelOne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.