Halo Master Chief crash enabling copy depth buffer

• Mat257
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 weeks ago #1 by Mat257 Halo Master Chief crash enabling copy depth buffer was created by Mat257
Hello everybody. 
i am experiencing mentioned game crash after enabling copy depth buffer. I have nVidia Titan , driver 457.51, win 7 updated to the Last available. The error it s very common out this game, i red in web. It pops up: ue4 fatal error. If depth buffer is un check, it runs but i cant enable couple of shaders. Thanks for help. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 4 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Halo Master Chief crash enabling copy depth buffer
Which ReShade version? Please post the log.

• Mat257
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Mat257 Replied by Mat257 on topic Halo Master Chief crash enabling copy depth buffer
dear crosire thanks for prompt response.
i hosted log file (it s too long to be posted):
file.io/W1396kzPdOg1
rehsade version is the last 4.9.1
thanks again
Last edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by Mat257.

• Mat257
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Mat257 Replied by Mat257 on topic Halo Master Chief crash enabling copy depth buffer
Hello any ups? Please.
Thanks

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.