Unable to save current Preset

• BAW69
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 1 month ago #1 by BAW69 Unable to save current Preset was created by BAW69
i ahve no idea how can i fix it i tried many things but still buged 
[ prnt.sc/10rentn ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Unable to save current Preset
Says it right there: You don't have writing permissions to files in C:\Program Files by default. Either give your user those, or move the preset to a different location, or run the game as administrator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghostlyy.demon

• bobalazs
More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by bobalazs Replied by bobalazs on topic Unable to save current Preset
what noone tells you is pretty obvious if you have the know how.
find reshade.ini in the folder of the game you installed reshade for.
Right click properties, security tab click edit, and add full rights for everyone. you can also set ownership to everyone here, which will also solve your problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellassbugs, ghostlyy.demon

• silly2452
More
1 year 4 months ago #4 by silly2452 Replied by silly2452 on topic Unable to save current Preset
that was happening to me so i decided to just delete reshade. i deleted all the files but that error message is still there at the top at all times. pls help what do i do???

• hypercypher
More
10 months 4 days ago - 10 months 4 days ago #5 by hypercypher Replied by hypercypher on topic Unable to save current Preset
(this message is removed by the editor)
Last edit: 10 months 4 days ago by hypercypher.