Now I know reshade blocks the depth buffer on all online games but there has to be a solution for this
I installed reshade on paladins and I only wanna use adaptivefog but I can't because its a online game
I simply just wanna make the fog work for editing but it just dissapears after few seconds and then appears again
I tried reverse input but didnt work and I tried to download modded reshade to block the internet access from steam so it would detect depth buffer but didnt work either.
Idk what to do and if anyone can help me out plz
thanks
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.