5 years 5 months ago#1by JocaXplane 11 was created by Joca
Hello, yesterday I have intalled the last Reshade version. It was working. Today dont have a clue where is it. I´ve done everything I now, install, uninstall... but no luck. Don´t know what else to do. If you have a solution please tell.
Those are the path´s choosen by reshade:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\reshade-shaders\Shaders,C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\reshade-shaders\Shaders\PD80
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\reshade-shaders\Textures
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.