DooM 2016 (API Vulkan + Reshade 4.9.1) - random hangs during playing

• Voltar
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Voltar DooM 2016 (API Vulkan + Reshade 4.9.1) - random hangs during playing was created by Voltar
I've created preset for DooM (with Reshade v4.9.1) and have random hangs while in-game (only game sounds/music in background still playing), Task Manager says "Not responding". Random - a few minutes after any level started or 15-25 minutes later. Can't complete even 1st short level in campaign - game hangs when walking or fighting or just looking at map. Game itself launches normally, I can call Reshade menu and edit my preset - random hangs starting only on game levels. If I trying tweak preset while playing level - unticked "Performance Mode" brings this bug much faster
This happens ONLY with Vulkan render, on OpenGL I've completed three first levels without any single freeze/hang (but performance not pleasant for me with OpenGL render).
Shaders in my preset:
Technicolor2
FilmicPass@FilmicPass
Curves
LiftGammaGain
AmbientLight
Vibrance
Clarity2
CAS
Vignette
ChromaticAberration (Prism.fx)
Border

In reshade log from warnings/errors - only one message: 12:41:25:170 [04072] | WARN  | Vulkan queue used for rendering has a low priority (0).

P.S. DooM Eternal works with similar preset/version of Reshade like a charm...

Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Voltar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.