Trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator (Help! )

• legaiaflame
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 17 hours ago #1 by legaiaflame Trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator (Help! ) was created by legaiaflame
I'm trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator. When I install ReShade the openGL version on the Cemu.exe it installs fine. But, when I go to run a game I see it loading for a short while and then it closes/crashes.The thing is, it worked before! I don't know what changed to  make it stop working...I'm trying to run ReSade 4.2.1 but I've tried a more recent version, 4.5.3 and they're both not working.

I've tried all kinds of settings on and off in my Nvidia control pannel updated my drivers and nothing. So why would it work before and not now? What could have changed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• REKT
More
2 years 11 months ago #2 by REKT Replied by REKT on topic Trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator (Help! )
do you have rivatuner with cemu? if so the detection level of cemu in rivatuner needs to be set to none for reshade to work.

• legaiaflame
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #3 by legaiaflame Replied by legaiaflame on topic Trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator (Help! )
What is rivatuner? Is it an option within Cemu? If so where do I find this option and how do I disable it?

• legaiaflame
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #4 by legaiaflame Replied by legaiaflame on topic Trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator (Help! )
I don't have it as an external program no. If that is what you're asking...

• REKT
More
2 years 11 months ago #5 by REKT Replied by REKT on topic Trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator (Help! )
see this, it might help you. this guy found an older version with cemu that made reshade work. Cemu and reshade have had conflicts since the start and cemu seems to be at fault most of the time. www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/7uirba/re...zing_with_cemu_1113/

• crosire
More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator (Help! )
We are at 4.9.1, which is known to work with CEMU. It's not really surprising 4.5.3 and older are not.
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.