Trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator (Help! )

More
3 months 6 days ago #1 by legaiaflame
I'm trying to get ReSade (openGL) to work with Cemu Wii U emulator. When I install ReShade the openGL version on the Cemu.exe it installs fine. But, when I go to run a game I see it loading for a short while and then it closes/crashes.The thing is, it worked before! I don't know what changed to  make it stop working...I'm trying to run ReSade 4.2.1 but I've tried a more recent version, 4.5.3 and they're both not working.

I've tried all kinds of settings on and off in my Nvidia control pannel updated my drivers and nothing. So why would it work before and not now? What could have changed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 day ago #2 by REKT
do you have rivatuner with cemu? if so the detection level of cemu in rivatuner needs to be set to none for reshade to work.

More
3 months 11 hours ago #3 by legaiaflame
What is rivatuner? Is it an option within Cemu? If so where do I find this option and how do I disable it?

More
3 months 11 hours ago #4 by legaiaflame
I don't have it as an external program no. If that is what you're asking...

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #5 by REKT
see this, it might help you. this guy found an older version with cemu that made reshade work. Cemu and reshade have had conflicts since the start and cemu seems to be at fault most of the time. www.reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/7uirba/re...zing_with_cemu_1113/

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #6 by crosire
We are at 4.9.1, which is known to work with CEMU. It's not really surprising 4.5.3 and older are not.
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by crosire.