Reshade Making Sims 4 Crash

• izzyred
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #1 by izzyred Reshade Making Sims 4 Crash was created by izzyred
Hi y'all. So, I've been comfortably using reshade for years, switching between versions and had no problems. Then, for no discernible reason, a couple of months ago reshade 4.9.0 started crashing my game. It would load up fine, but when I tried to select a preset, it would crash to desktop. I tried other versions (namely 3.0.8, 4.8.0, and 4.1.0) and I had the same issue. The only version that does not have this issue for me is 4.7.1, but that's not the version I would like to use. Ideally, I would prefer to be using 3.0.8 but I can't figure out the crashing. I've tried repairing my game, reinstalling it, reinstalling reshade, installing the correct shaders, loading a preset or making my own, installing different versions DirectX and Visual C++, and nothing has worked. Does anybody have any ideas? I would appreciate it so much. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
2 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade Making Sims 4 Crash
Could you post the preset this is happening with?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.