5 years 3 months ago#1by LONGLIVELENIN7Installation was created by LONGLIVELENIN7
I tried to install Reshade for Bannerlord but accidentally clicked on Direct3D 9. So I tried installing again but with Direct 3D 10/11/12, but now it says I have to uninstall Direct3D 9. However, I cannot find the files for ReShade anywhere on my computer. Any help would be appreciated!
5 years 3 months ago#2by Voltar
Replied by Voltar on topic Installation
Go into game's folder where Bannerlord.exe and look for file d3d9.dll or dxgi.dll - it's main Reshade DLL, just delete it and continue reinstall Reshade with proper chosen DX render
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.