OKay so I downloaded reshade for Scarlett nexus with the atlas pack from nexus mods and when I launch the game the menu at the top that says reshade has sucessfully installed for the game shows up but when I hit the home button on PS4 or Switch pro nothing happens and while I looked at the reshade file in with the directory there isn't any option to change the keybind like the tutorials say so I am at a loss for how I am supposed to activate it at this point. If anyone can help with this issue that would be great!
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.