OpenGL - Doom 3 - No Mouse Input at Config Menu

• tsusurra
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #1 by tsusurra OpenGL - Doom 3 - No Mouse Input at Config Menu was created by tsusurra
My mouse is immovable in my configuration menu for Reshade 4.9.1.

No, the pause menu doesn't work.

I've tried getting it to move in the Main Menu, Console, PDA and while in-game. The mouse just does not move at all. I have tried EVERY resolution, both Fullscreen and Windowed. No beans.

HOWEVER,
as soon as I tab out after opening the ReShade menu, I can move the mouse cursor. Unfortunately, as soon as I click something, it defaults back to the middle of the screen, immovable again.

Has anybody ever found a fix for this game or applications similar? I've looked through this forum and countless others and none of the solutions I tried have worked. Crosire said "technical reasons" can cause the mouse to not work, but I've seen youtubers and others post reshade use with doom3, so what the hell? how do you make it work?

edit: also keyboard input doesn't work. forgot to include that part
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by tsusurra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.