Reshade simply refuses to work with Vulkan. Any help?

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #1 by budyll Reshade simply refuses to work with Vulkan. Any help? was created by budyll
Hi everyone,

I just bought Crysis 2 Remastered which uses Vulkan. I also got Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus installed which also uses Vulkan. No matter what I do, whether I enable the Vulkan support globally or not in Reshade menu, it does nothing. It doesn't show the menu in-game so it definitely doesn't work.

Funny thing is that I remember it working in New Colossus a long time ago. I have also played DOOM 2016 with it on.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by budyll.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #2 by budyll Replied by budyll on topic Reshade simply refuses to work with Vulkan. Any help?
Can anyone help?

More
8 months 1 week ago #3 by slicker55 Replied by slicker55 on topic Reshade simply refuses to work with Vulkan. Any help?
This issue has been reported many times and I just wish the developer would provide an answer and 'sticky' it to save everyone trawling through all these posts in hope of finding a solution

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.