Diablo III crashes with reshade

• Martinezz123
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by Martinezz123 Diablo III crashes with reshade was created by Martinezz123
I 've insalled Reshade 4.9.1 for Diablo III but it crashes on startup.
It says that unexpected error happpened and gives this number of error: 14B94BE0-A185-45DE-9F03-0B14A2A83A71

I've tried it for Directx 9 and 10 with the same result.
Any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martinezz123
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by Martinezz123 Replied by Martinezz123 on topic Diablo III crashes with reshade
Looks like this forum is dead.

• lordbean
More
2 years 5 months ago #3 by lordbean Replied by lordbean on topic Diablo III crashes with reshade
Forum isnt dead, it just doesnt have many active members and crosire generally only assists with actual reshade-caused problems. Diablo 3 is a strictly D3D9 game, putting the dxgi version of ReShade does nothing at all. Since you say it crashes this way that means theres some other problem with your D3 install.

• Martinezz123
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #4 by Martinezz123 Replied by Martinezz123 on topic Diablo III crashes with reshade
No. It does not work. Diablo III crases with "unknown error" when Reshade is installed.
And no, my Diablo III installation is up to date and works perect without Reshade.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.