Input processing not working

• Hexame1er
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by Hexame1er Input processing not working was created by Hexame1er
Hi, so I've had ReShade for quite some time and I just installed the 4.9.1 version again after it not working for a while. And now I'm having the problem when "Input Processing" on settings not wanting to work. I set it to "Block input when cursor is overlay" and it works for only a few minutes, then it stops works. My mouse and keyboard react to both ReShade and the game (Star Stable Online) even though I have the right setting on for neither of them to work for the game when I have the cursor on ReShade.

I hadn't this problem when I was on the 4.7.0 version and didn't have it on the 4.9.1 version before I switched to the older one. Everything else in ReShade works as normal besides this one. It's like Reshade won't recognize that I've changed the setting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.