Builds from Source Code is not working!

• Manhunt2000
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by Manhunt2000 Builds from Source Code is not working! was created by Manhunt2000
Hi there crosire,
I'm a developer and I want to add reshade to my game and customize few things, I cloned the github repo and build the solution successfully.
But when I tried to test it on the game it says : Reshade 0.0.0 Unofficial and none of the shaders compile.
What's wrong? Also built setup won't work and gives Error at decoding.

Is the source code for studying only and something is missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
2 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Builds from Source Code is not working!
Make sure you do a Release build first, and have Git in your PATH. This should automatically create the res/version.h header and populate it with the last Git version tag. Similarly you must not build the setup tool before you have not build both the 32-bit and 64-bit Release configuration, as the setup tool will embed the resulting binaries.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manhunt2000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.