MXAO.fx effect not working

• Karo7564
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by Karo7564 MXAO.fx effect not working was created by Karo7564
I have the latest version of ReShade and MXAO.fx effect is not working on Farming Simulator 22 and on Farming Simulattor 19 i had the same problem. Does anybody know how to fix that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• eidamos
More
2 years 4 months ago #2 by eidamos Replied by eidamos on topic MXAO.fx effect not working
Hi I have the same problem in FS22. It worked for me in FS19 you just have to turn MSAA off unfortunatly this isnt the case for FS22. I tried to turn on ShowDepth shader and the screen is pitch black. Thats bad cause MXAO is taking information from depth, but FS22 for some reason does not want to give it to ReShade... I tried to turn off and on everything and nothing helped.

• eidamos
More
2 years 4 months ago #3 by eidamos Replied by eidamos on topic MXAO.fx effect not working
Oh I just figuret it out. Go to your Program files FS22 open game.xml and change the renderer to "Vulkan", then reinstall the ReShade and in the installation select Vulkan instead of direct3d ;)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.