Reshade running twice on hdr rdr2

• Spitfire
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #1 by Spitfire Reshade running twice on hdr rdr2 was created by Spitfire
So this is the only time that this has happened to me so reshade runs twice. When I open reshade or toggle it my shaders are applied twice to the game. This only happens when running rdr2 in hdr mode. Some times I am able to get two different windows for reshade when spamming the button that opens reshade window and a funny thing that I realized is that eventhough my game is using vulkan api and it is displayed correctly for the first reshade window the other one is showing that I am using dx. I guess this has something to do with hdr but I cannot figure it out. If there is anyone that knows a way to solve this problem I would appreciate it highly. Other thing that I found out is that when I use mouse while changing setting in reshade the mouse is also affecting game, moving the camera while in sdr mode I never had this problem.

The thing is that in the past I never touched hdr because in this game it felt flat and washed out so this reshade copy problem never existed for me. But I found settings for the hdr calibration that look just perfect for me and I really would like to find a way to solve this problem cheers!
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Spitfire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.