4 years 9 months ago#1by wtfisgoingonMouse Input Lag was created by wtfisgoingon
Greetings!
Been using Reshade for a couple of years now at least and love it but recently I noticed mouse lag appearing when the menu is open. I switched to Windows 11 recently so that might be what it is, otherwise I'm using the exact same settings and playing the same game as always. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even with all default settings the same thing happens. I recorded a quick video to show what I mean.
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.